Toronto - The TTC is making travel faster and a lot more frequent on routes heading to this long weekend's Caribana Parade. Here are the service details for the better way to summer music and fun:
TTC SERVICE TO CARIBANA PARADE ON SATURDAY, AUGUST 4
- Buses and streetcars to Exhibition Place and the Caribana Parade route on Lake Shore Boulevard West will be running every few minutes:
- 29 DUFFERIN BUSES FROM DUFFERIN STATION TO EXHIBITION
- 509 HARBOURFRONT STREETCARS FROM UNION STATION TO EXHIBITION
- 511 BATHURST STREETCARS FROM BATHURST STATION TO EXHIBITION
- Bathurst Station express buses to Exhibition
- Keele Station express buses to Parkside Drive/Lake Shore Boulevard
- Dundas West Station express buses to Queen Street/Roncesvalles Avenue
- Lansdowne Station express buses via Jameson Avenue, to Springhurst Avenue/Dunn Avenue
Monday, August 6 is Simcoe Day (Civic Holiday) and the TTC will be on a summer holiday schedule on most of its routes. That means most services, including the subway, will start at about 6 a.m.
DANCE YOUR WAY TO CARIBANA WITH A DAY PASS!
Don't forget to take advantage of the TTC Day Pass, which is good on Saturday or Sunday or the Simcoe Day holiday! For just $8.50, a group of up to six people (maximum two adults over the age of 19) can enjoy unlimited travel all day.